"Education is the most powerful weapon we can use to change the world" Nelson Mandela

Saturday 5 April 2014

CURATOR FARMER

Basics Educational System in T8T Team (t8tteam)

Share anything on Android by downloading Pearltrees
Hello everyone, I’m Alba Ramsay, and this week my function is to gather all the references used this week.

I've been the last one of the group to learn how to use Pearl Tree, but I must say it is a very useful tool to recolect all the references used in different topics. At first I couldn't use it properly but in the end it seems quite easy.


This week we had to compare the two different laws that were set in Spain for education, firstly LOE, and after it changed to LOMCE. Therefore, our task this week was to find the differences and the similarity between both of them. 


I hope you find all the information easily and that it as helpful as it has been for us.


See you next week!


Alba


No comments:

Post a Comment