"Education is the most powerful weapon we can use to change the world" Nelson Mandela

Monday 17 February 2014

INTERESTING VIDEOS ABOUT MAPS

Good morning every body! What's new?
Today I want to show you some interesting videos I've found about the distorsion in the different maps' projections.
First of all, I'm going to publish the one that our teacher Linda Castañeda show us in class. I think it's very clear...


I have also found another video that show us a very important thing: all the maps (made up with all the different projections) are distorted. Some of them are more distorted than others, but all of them are distorted.
[I have had some problems with the video, so I publish here the link to it at YouTube]
Here you can find the video I've talked about: Map Projections and GIS.

Hope you enjoy them and that it could be useful for all of you!

See you soon,

T8T Journalists

No comments:

Post a Comment